Variety: Semillon
Region/G.I.: Barossa, Barossa Valley
Vintage: 2008
Alcohol: 12.0%
Bouquet: Vibrant lemon with hints of aged notes
Flavour: Decent lemon flavour with the smallest hint of minerality. Quite short and simple.
Points: 81
Notes: At $8.00 (~160 Kc) this is cheaper than I usually buy. I have found since buying it that it is a "home brand" of one of the two mega-grocers in Australia. For $8.00, it's ok but I won't be getting again
Region/G.I.: Barossa, Barossa Valley
Vintage: 2008
Alcohol: 12.0%
Bouquet: Vibrant lemon with hints of aged notes
Flavour: Decent lemon flavour with the smallest hint of minerality. Quite short and simple.
Points: 81
Notes: At $8.00 (~160 Kc) this is cheaper than I usually buy. I have found since buying it that it is a "home brand" of one of the two mega-grocers in Australia. For $8.00, it's ok but I won't be getting again
No comments:
Post a Comment