Variety: Riesling
Region/G.I.: Port Phillip, Yarra Valley
Vintage: 2011
Alcohol: 11.50%
Colour: Pale yellow
Bouquet: Strong lime/lemon aromas of ripe skins, whiffs of petrol on wet concrete
Flavour: Medium bodied with nice length. Fruit according to the nose with a long finish which has good mineral flavours. Lovely weight on the tongue which gives lots of time to enjoy the flavours.
Points: 86 (4+7+11+7+7+50)
Notes: This was s surprise as we tasted it while in the Yarra Valley which is famous in Australia for Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. The large family producer has a wide range of wine and I'm usually a fan. M and I picked this up for $16.20 ~ 290Kc which is a good price/value ratio here.
Region/G.I.: Port Phillip, Yarra Valley
Vintage: 2011
Alcohol: 11.50%
Colour: Pale yellow
Bouquet: Strong lime/lemon aromas of ripe skins, whiffs of petrol on wet concrete
Flavour: Medium bodied with nice length. Fruit according to the nose with a long finish which has good mineral flavours. Lovely weight on the tongue which gives lots of time to enjoy the flavours.
Points: 86 (4+7+11+7+7+50)
Notes: This was s surprise as we tasted it while in the Yarra Valley which is famous in Australia for Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. The large family producer has a wide range of wine and I'm usually a fan. M and I picked this up for $16.20 ~ 290Kc which is a good price/value ratio here.

No comments:
Post a Comment