Variety: Durif
Region/G.I.: Riverina
Vintage: 2010
Closure: Screwcap
Colour: Dark purple
Alcohol: 14.5%
Bouquet: It's meaty nose is equal to the piercing aromas of soft liquorice and sour cherry
Flavour: Excellent tannin which is evident from the first sip through to a long finish. The fruit is more toward Satsuma plum, some acidity of plum skin and some earthy spice (ground coriander, cumin)
Points: 87 (3+7+12+7.5+7.5+50)
Notes: A big red for a week night. Present of my current visitor, this is especially good for the even tannin and length. I've liked wine from this producer previously
Region/G.I.: Riverina
Vintage: 2010
Closure: Screwcap
Colour: Dark purple
Alcohol: 14.5%
Bouquet: It's meaty nose is equal to the piercing aromas of soft liquorice and sour cherry
Flavour: Excellent tannin which is evident from the first sip through to a long finish. The fruit is more toward Satsuma plum, some acidity of plum skin and some earthy spice (ground coriander, cumin)
Points: 87 (3+7+12+7.5+7.5+50)
Notes: A big red for a week night. Present of my current visitor, this is especially good for the even tannin and length. I've liked wine from this producer previously

No comments:
Post a Comment