Variety: Shiraz
Region/G.I.: Barossa Valley, Barossa
Vintage: 2011
Closure: Screwcap
Colour: Deep purple
Alcohol: 14.0%
Bouquet: Plum, some smoke and charred aromas
Flavour: A big, fruity new world Shiraz with flavours according to the nose
Points: 82 (3+6+10+6.5+6.5+50)
Notes: On the evening, we thought this came equal third for the group and for my scoring. On adding again, I realise I added incorrectly. This was the weakest of the wines tasted. I recently had a stablemate of this wine
Region/G.I.: Barossa Valley, Barossa
Vintage: 2011
Closure: Screwcap
Colour: Deep purple
Alcohol: 14.0%
Bouquet: Plum, some smoke and charred aromas
Flavour: A big, fruity new world Shiraz with flavours according to the nose
Points: 82 (3+6+10+6.5+6.5+50)
Notes: On the evening, we thought this came equal third for the group and for my scoring. On adding again, I realise I added incorrectly. This was the weakest of the wines tasted. I recently had a stablemate of this wine

No comments:
Post a Comment