Variety: Shiraz
Region/G.I.: South West Australia, Great Southern
Vintage: 2007
Closure: Screwcap
Alcohol: 14.5%
Colour: Dark purple (not showing age)
Bouquet: Chocolate, berries/jam and a hint of funk (forest floor)
Flavour: A gentle, aged wine with Christmas cake flavours of raisons, candied cherries and spices like cinnamon. Smooth and even. Nice, elegant finish.
Points: 85.5 (3+8+11.5+6+7+50)
Notes: I took this away to try as my friend recently tried the 2003 under cork which was finished. The 2007 is very elegant and still fine. I bought this 5 years ago for $11.40~205Kc.
Region/G.I.: South West Australia, Great Southern
Vintage: 2007
Closure: Screwcap
Alcohol: 14.5%
Colour: Dark purple (not showing age)
Bouquet: Chocolate, berries/jam and a hint of funk (forest floor)
Flavour: A gentle, aged wine with Christmas cake flavours of raisons, candied cherries and spices like cinnamon. Smooth and even. Nice, elegant finish.
Points: 85.5 (3+8+11.5+6+7+50)
Notes: I took this away to try as my friend recently tried the 2003 under cork which was finished. The 2007 is very elegant and still fine. I bought this 5 years ago for $11.40~205Kc.

No comments:
Post a Comment