Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
Region/G.I.: South West Australia, Great Southern, Mount Barker
Vintage: 2009
Alcohol: 14.0%
Bouquet: Thick blackcurrant and plum juice with a hint of mint
Flavour: Fantastic length. Full bodied with luscious fruit according to the nose, followed by long, drying tannins. Balanced and harmonious
Points: 86
Notes: The price point for this is $17.00 but I picked it up in a special case of 15 for just less than $9.00 (~150 Kc). An excellent wine.
Region/G.I.: South West Australia, Great Southern, Mount Barker
Vintage: 2009
Alcohol: 14.0%
Bouquet: Thick blackcurrant and plum juice with a hint of mint
Flavour: Fantastic length. Full bodied with luscious fruit according to the nose, followed by long, drying tannins. Balanced and harmonious
Points: 86
Notes: The price point for this is $17.00 but I picked it up in a special case of 15 for just less than $9.00 (~150 Kc). An excellent wine.

No comments:
Post a Comment