Variety: Chardonnay
Region/G.I.: Southern NSW, Tumbarumba
Colour: Lime yellow
Alcohol: 13.5%
Bouquet: Lemon and lime aromas with restrained oak present
Flavour: Lovely fresh citrus flavours which carry for considerable time joined by some vanilla in the mid palate. No age tones and the wine tastes young. Its medium bodied is held together well with pleasing acidity.
Points: 84 (3+6+11+7+7+50)
Notes: Yikes - $25 (~500 kc). This was one of a few Chards tasted last night with a few friends. I'm concerned my lack of enthusiasm for the general flavour of Chardonnay may have resulted in overly harsh scoring.
Region/G.I.: Southern NSW, Tumbarumba
Colour: Lime yellow
Alcohol: 13.5%
Bouquet: Lemon and lime aromas with restrained oak present
Flavour: Lovely fresh citrus flavours which carry for considerable time joined by some vanilla in the mid palate. No age tones and the wine tastes young. Its medium bodied is held together well with pleasing acidity.
Points: 84 (3+6+11+7+7+50)
Notes: Yikes - $25 (~500 kc). This was one of a few Chards tasted last night with a few friends. I'm concerned my lack of enthusiasm for the general flavour of Chardonnay may have resulted in overly harsh scoring.

I bough HH shiraz, so I will see the taste
ReplyDelete