Variety: Semillon
Region/G.I.: Hunter Valley, Hunter
Colour: Pale yellow
Alcohol: 10.5%
Bouquet: Lemon with a whiff of bottle age. Some pineapple aromas as well
Flavour: Lovely lemon with secondary gooseberry flavours and crisp acidity. Very nice length with the smallest of mineral touches left in the mouth. Balanced.
Points: 84 (2+6+12+7+7+50)
Notes: I tasted this almost a year ago here and have enjoyed more than last time. It is a very nice drop with the first signs of ageing apparent. Will be good to see this develop further. About $15.15 (~300Kc).
Region/G.I.: Hunter Valley, Hunter
Colour: Pale yellow
Alcohol: 10.5%
Bouquet: Lemon with a whiff of bottle age. Some pineapple aromas as well
Flavour: Lovely lemon with secondary gooseberry flavours and crisp acidity. Very nice length with the smallest of mineral touches left in the mouth. Balanced.
Points: 84 (2+6+12+7+7+50)
Notes: I tasted this almost a year ago here and have enjoyed more than last time. It is a very nice drop with the first signs of ageing apparent. Will be good to see this develop further. About $15.15 (~300Kc).

No comments:
Post a Comment