Variety: Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon
Region/G.I.: South West Australia, Pemberton
Colour: Deep red
Alcohol: 12.5%
Bouquet: Odd nose of gluggy, ripe plum and wet twigs
Flavour: This defined unharmonious wine for me. There were some smokey, charcoal flavours amongst rich fruit. Not an enjoyable blend.
Region/G.I.: South West Australia, Pemberton
Colour: Deep red
Alcohol: 12.5%
Bouquet: Odd nose of gluggy, ripe plum and wet twigs
Flavour: This defined unharmonious wine for me. There were some smokey, charcoal flavours amongst rich fruit. Not an enjoyable blend.
Points: 81 (3+6+9+7+6+50)
Notes: I guessed this was the wine I brought during our blind tasting. It was a present to me from F. and he loved the wine. The rest of us didn't enjoy it at all. They make a spectacular Cab Merlot blend but this is a big miss for me. My guess is that it retails for $25 ~ 500Kc
No comments:
Post a Comment