Variety: Grenache
Region/G.I.: Barossa, Barossa Valley
Vintage: 2015
Closure: Screwcap
Alcohol: 14.6%
Colour: ruby with almost pinkish miniscous
Bouquet: blueberry, earth, cinnamon
Flavour: fairly fruity without much complexity. bigger body and some acidity. no tannin at all.
Points: 82 (3+7+10+6+6+50)
Notes: I wasn't a fan of this wine and ranked it last of our 4. The others, however, were more enamoured and fans of a fruity bomb. It was equal first in aggregate for the group.
Region/G.I.: Barossa, Barossa Valley
Vintage: 2015
Closure: Screwcap
Alcohol: 14.6%
Colour: ruby with almost pinkish miniscous
Bouquet: blueberry, earth, cinnamon
Flavour: fairly fruity without much complexity. bigger body and some acidity. no tannin at all.
Points: 82 (3+7+10+6+6+50)
Notes: I wasn't a fan of this wine and ranked it last of our 4. The others, however, were more enamoured and fans of a fruity bomb. It was equal first in aggregate for the group.
No comments:
Post a Comment