General: This was our pre-dinner drink as I'd cooked an Indian curry and we needed this to whet our palate before we hit the hot curry
Variety: Rhine Riesling
Region/G.I.: Region of Moravia, Village of Brod nad Dyji, from the "Brodske strane" vineyard
Vintage: 2008
Alcohol: 11.5%
Bouquet: An enticing aroma of lemon soothers with hints of honey
Flavour: Refreshing mouth feel with lovely lemon and lime flavours. Surprising length and a touch of minerality. Refreshing and very well balanced
Points: 85
Notes: One of the wines brought across from my friend's recent visit to Oz, which we didn't manage to share while he was here. We raised a glass to him and enjoyed the wine.
Variety: Rhine Riesling
Region/G.I.: Region of Moravia, Village of Brod nad Dyji, from the "Brodske strane" vineyard
Vintage: 2008
Alcohol: 11.5%
Bouquet: An enticing aroma of lemon soothers with hints of honey
Flavour: Refreshing mouth feel with lovely lemon and lime flavours. Surprising length and a touch of minerality. Refreshing and very well balanced
Points: 85
Notes: One of the wines brought across from my friend's recent visit to Oz, which we didn't manage to share while he was here. We raised a glass to him and enjoyed the wine.
I found two bottles in my cellar so one is already in my wine fridge to be able to check the notes soon:)
ReplyDelete