Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region/G.I.: Fleurieu, McLaren Vale
Vintage: 2004
Colour: Medium/Light purple with much lighter purple hue
Alcohol: 13.5%
Bouquet: Almost no aromas
Flavour: Excellent dusty, blackcurrant fruit with tobacco leaf flavours in the mix. The tannins are long and impressive for this old wine. Medium to heavy body which finishes very long
Points: 84 (4+4+11+8+7+50)
Notes: Interesting that when I tasted this years ago, it had nose which was better than the nose. It's clearly evolved and the flavours are fantastic. Pity that it has no nose. For the $10.74 (~195 Kc) it's a bargain. No image as this is a cleanskin.
Region/G.I.: Fleurieu, McLaren Vale
Vintage: 2004
Colour: Medium/Light purple with much lighter purple hue
Alcohol: 13.5%
Bouquet: Almost no aromas
Flavour: Excellent dusty, blackcurrant fruit with tobacco leaf flavours in the mix. The tannins are long and impressive for this old wine. Medium to heavy body which finishes very long
Points: 84 (4+4+11+8+7+50)
Notes: Interesting that when I tasted this years ago, it had nose which was better than the nose. It's clearly evolved and the flavours are fantastic. Pity that it has no nose. For the $10.74 (~195 Kc) it's a bargain. No image as this is a cleanskin.
No comments:
Post a Comment