Variety: Pinot Noir
Region: Central Otago
Vintage: 2011
Colour: Pale salmon
Alcohol: 13.5%
Bouquet: Creamy aromas, musk lollies (sweets) and slate
Flavour: Very smokey, peat and some charcoal. Very dry. Savoury without fruit. Complex and interesting
Points: (3+7+11+7+7+50) 85
Notes: This was a very interesting wine as it tasted very different to the other Roses. I wasn't sure I liked it first time around but it grew on me thanks to its complexity. Others weren't so fond of it.
Region: Central Otago
Vintage: 2011
Colour: Pale salmon
Alcohol: 13.5%
Bouquet: Creamy aromas, musk lollies (sweets) and slate
Flavour: Very smokey, peat and some charcoal. Very dry. Savoury without fruit. Complex and interesting
Points: (3+7+11+7+7+50) 85
Notes: This was a very interesting wine as it tasted very different to the other Roses. I wasn't sure I liked it first time around but it grew on me thanks to its complexity. Others weren't so fond of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment