Variety: Pinot Noir
Region: Marlborough, NZ
Vintage: 2010
Colour: Dark purple with a brown hue
Alcohol: ?%
Bouquet: Brambly aromas of both old as well as just cut twigs as well as some heavy, blackcurrant fruit in the nose
Flavour: Quite fruity in the flavour (more than I would like), with some pepper and fruit according to the nose. A nice peppery finish as well. Definitely concentrated flavours.
Points: (3+8+11+7+6+50) 85
Notes: While enjoyable in its own right, it is not a Pinot experience that I expected. In my view it was surpassed by some of the other wines on the night.
Region: Marlborough, NZ
Vintage: 2010
Colour: Dark purple with a brown hue
Alcohol: ?%
Bouquet: Brambly aromas of both old as well as just cut twigs as well as some heavy, blackcurrant fruit in the nose
Flavour: Quite fruity in the flavour (more than I would like), with some pepper and fruit according to the nose. A nice peppery finish as well. Definitely concentrated flavours.
Points: (3+8+11+7+6+50) 85
Notes: While enjoyable in its own right, it is not a Pinot experience that I expected. In my view it was surpassed by some of the other wines on the night.

No comments:
Post a Comment