Variety: Pinot Blanc
Region/G.I.: Big Rivers, Riverina
Vintage: 2012
Colour: Yellow/Apple Green
Alcohol: 13.0%
Bouquet: Honey dew melon with hints of lemon
Flavour: Very tasty. Medium bodied with fruit flavours according to the nose. It finishes nicely with some mineral/nice sourness.
Points: (3+7+11+7+7+50) 85
Notes: This is the best wine I've tasted from this producer and I've tried a few. See here, here, here. Pinot Blanc is not common here but this producer is trying many new varieties, and in this case is successful.
Region/G.I.: Big Rivers, Riverina
Vintage: 2012
Colour: Yellow/Apple Green
Alcohol: 13.0%
Bouquet: Honey dew melon with hints of lemon
Flavour: Very tasty. Medium bodied with fruit flavours according to the nose. It finishes nicely with some mineral/nice sourness.
Points: (3+7+11+7+7+50) 85
Notes: This is the best wine I've tasted from this producer and I've tried a few. See here, here, here. Pinot Blanc is not common here but this producer is trying many new varieties, and in this case is successful.

No comments:
Post a Comment