Variety: Pinot Noir
Region/G.I.: Tasmania
Vintage: 2012
Colour: Dark purple
Alcohol: 14.0%
Bouquet: Restrained. Not much in the nose.
Flavour: A lick of plum, almost povidla/plum concentrate. Hints of white pepper. A bit short.
Points: (3+6+11+6+7+50) 83
Notes: Disappointing as I bought 6 of these late last year having visited the winery last year and enjoyed their range. I am hoping that if it is opened longer, there is more to enjoy. I bought them at $36 each and they retail at about $44.
Region/G.I.: Tasmania
Vintage: 2012
Colour: Dark purple
Alcohol: 14.0%
Bouquet: Restrained. Not much in the nose.
Flavour: A lick of plum, almost povidla/plum concentrate. Hints of white pepper. A bit short.
Points: (3+6+11+6+7+50) 83
Notes: Disappointing as I bought 6 of these late last year having visited the winery last year and enjoyed their range. I am hoping that if it is opened longer, there is more to enjoy. I bought them at $36 each and they retail at about $44.

No comments:
Post a Comment